Friday, September 02, 2005

TGIF

It's Friday, I'm at work bored and feeling like shit. For the past few days I've had unbearable nasal/sinus congestion and body aches. I'd be sleeping at home, but I work for my family which means, unless I die I'll be at work. It probably didn't help that the last few laps of the GVCC race on tues was in the pouring rain.

My leg seems to be coming around, although every now and then when I stand up I get a little twinge of pain

If you use AIM or the new Google Talk, my aim name is livtoridedirtusa and my google name is sprocketjockey@gmail.com. You can send me a message anytime you feel like...

Here is a sneak peek at the Gary Fisher line-up for 2006. I hope that they re-up with me for next year. I'd love to be on a raceday for 06 and kicks some tail.

Right now I'm pondering if I'll even race on the road next year. I really enjoy the Nationals and I'm thinking about hitting as many of them as I can and basically just racing those and a few local races. Who knows though.

Have you filled up your gas tank? If prices get any f-ing higher I might be making my commute to work on my bike. It'd be a nice 70 miles everyday...That would add up for some nice volume by the end of the week.

I'll be at the Highlander Cycle Tour next weekend, I'm going to shoot for the Gannet Hill TT, and maybe break 6 hours on the road the next day...

No comments: