Wednesday, September 07, 2005

work, work, work...

Well, looks like work will get in the way of racing again. I have to head back up to the Adirondacks the 21st-25th to cover for some personnel up there. At least I'll get to do some great riding again.

I'll be up there with my brother, staying at his place, so we will just have to eat like King's on the company credit card!

I'm sitting here similar to last week at work and not feeling good. I could feel it coming on again last night and it kinda put a damper on any hard efforts. Hopefully, I will shake this cold soon

Last night was the GVCC race at Mendon Ponds. I get pretty much screwed over a little at these races. I have no teammates to help me so I'm stuck covering most breaks, while all the other team get to keep some fresh legs in reserve. 3 guys from all the teams there get up the road, I wait thinking they might not chase me down, make my move, and a car comes, essentially killing it. After that, I was covered by the whole pack. Oh well, thats racing.

I am super excited to be meeting the new area rep, Matt Koss for Gary Fisher/Trek/Lemond on Friday. We are going to try to hash out the details about the 2006 season. I'm can't wait, if its a deal similar to this year I will be super pumped. Fisher makes some sweet rides, and I am pumped about there 06 line-up.

I'll be at the Highlander this weekend so I will let ya know how that goes with the Gannett Hill TT and I think I am going to do the mountaineer...


Did anyone see the new nano pod was released today?? Apple is without a doubt kicking some butt in the mp3 player arena.

J

No comments: