Monday, September 19, 2005

Weekend/New site features

I spent the majority of sunday, in my saddle enjoying the late summer sun and 7500' feet of climbing down in Naples. Mark and Suzanne Hartman, Jim Hogan and myself decided to take a nice epic ride up and over every mountain bike trail that we could find, forming a nice 55 mile loop. The ride was killer, super hard technical stuff, tons of climbing, incredible views.

It was pretty much the best ride, I've been on all year. All of us enjoyed ourselves and the beautiful day, HUGE PROPS to Suzanne who could've opted out but decided to slog on and finish the ride.

I was suprised that I had anything to finish the ride with as my babe e and I attended a wedding the night before. I was all prepped to mow down on some wedding buffet, but what did I get...crackers! Nothing but apps, so I had a nice long day on a stomach full of crackers....

Check out the sidebar to my site now!
Images and links to my sponsors, plus a button that lets you know if I'm on aim or not. If I'm online and you have aim click it and it will im me, pretty cool. Took a bunch of time learning some html, but I will learn some more and get some cool stuff up.

Don't forget about the podcast I put up on friday either!!



Listening to ''Hoppípolla'', by Sigur Ros

No comments: