Friday, September 30, 2005

Back to racing...finally

Well, I'm close to finishing my season, or ready to start another...All depends on if I pick up a cyclocross bike or not. I've never tried cross, but riding in the mud sounds fun, just the running part sucks. Maybe I'll just bunny-hop the barriers :)

After taking a month plus long hiatus from racing, mentally I'm refreshed and ready to tackle the remaining few races, but physically I think I've lost a little fitness as feels like it has gradually declined due to the 'fun' riding rather than 'fitness' riding.

It's Friday night, my babe is in Boulder and I am sitting home with absolutely nothing to do. How boring, but it might be a blessing in disguise. I am looking forward to the seasons end so I can do a little bit of hard partying on the weekends...


-J

No comments: